db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From yun lee <yun.lee...@gmail.com>
Subject [GSOC]derby-dblook-authorization
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:37:35 GMT
Dag Wanvik:

I'm a student interested in the GSOC idea 'derby-dblook-authorization', you
can check my work on DERBY in my another letter 'Interested in GSOC' also in
the mailing list.

I have seen the subject just yesterday, and would love to apply for it. Have
you gotten a student on this subject yet? If not, could you please give some
introductory document on it? DERBY-3884 and DERBY-3954 just expose existing
problems on dblook about SQLAuthorization, but not provide the relative
background knowledge.  I also wish for your advice on the subject.

I'm sorry to contact you festinatedly, as the deadline for application is
coming closely, your help is very important for my proposal,:).

Thanks.

Yun