db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: svn commit messages listed twice in Jira
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 09:51:57 GMT
Kristian Waagan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm seeing svn commit messages listed twice in Jira.

Of course, this message is also slightly annoying, but I assume that one
will go away without active involvement from us:
This list of changesets may be incomplete, as errors occured retrieving
changesets from the following repositories:

       Repository *tuscany* on http://fisheye6.atlassian.com/ failed:
repository not in correct state: Repository is stopped

--
Kristian