db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Has anyone ever seen this diff in autoincrement.sql on 10.2?
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 18:23:55 GMT
Has anyone seen this diff in autoincrement.sql on 10.2?  I didn't see
anything in Jira about it.  It seems the locks are not released after
commit.   I can't reproduce it when I run the test myself and can't
remember seeing it before, so it must be highly intermittent.

*** Start: autoincrement jdk1.5.0 derbyall:derbylang 2009-03-05 00:56:32 ***
758a759,761
> ROW  |T1
> ROW  |T1
> TABLE|T1
                                                 |IX
Test Failed.

 From the master ...
ij> commit;
ij> -- locks should be gone now.
select  l.type, l.tablename, l.mode from syscs_diag.lock_table l order
by tablen
ame, type;
TYPE |TABLENAME
                                                      |MODE