db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Knut Anders Hatlen (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (DERBY-3519) junit regression test failure in testInertTime(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.TimeHandlingTest)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<2> but was:<3>
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 07:35:51 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3519?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12694006#action_12694006
] 

Knut Anders Hatlen commented on DERBY-3519:
-------------------------------------------

Happened again when changing to daylight saving time in Europe:
http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/Daily/jvm1.6/testing/testlog/solN+1/759710-suitesAll_diff.txt

> junit regression test failure in testInertTime(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.TimeHandlingTest)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
expected:<2> but was:<3>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: DERBY-3519
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3519
>             Project: Derby
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Regression Test Failure
>    Affects Versions: 10.3.3.0, 10.4.1.3, 10.5.0.0
>            Reporter: Mike Matrigali
>            Priority: Trivial
>
> see ibm15 trunk testing:
> http://people.apache.org/~myrnavl/derby_test_results/main/windows/testlog/ibm15/635136-suites.All_diff.txt
> There were 2 failures:
> 1) testInertTime(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.TimeHandlingTest)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
expected:<2> but was:<3>
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.TimeHandlingTest.assertTimeEqual(TimeHandlingTest.java:927)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.TimeHandlingTest.checkTimeValue(TimeHandlingTest.java:647)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.TimeHandlingTest.testInertTime(TimeHandlingTest.java:208)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:64)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 	at <unknown class>.<unknown method>(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestCase.runBare(BaseTestCase.java:101)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:22)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:19)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:23)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestSetup.run(BaseTestSetup.java:57)
> 2) testInertTime(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.TimeHandlingTest)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
expected:<2> but was:<3>
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.TimeHandlingTest.assertTimeEqual(TimeHandlingTest.java:927)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.TimeHandlingTest.checkTimeValue(TimeHandlingTest.java:647)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.TimeHandlingTest.testInertTime(TimeHandlingTest.java:208)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:64)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 	at <unknown class>.<unknown method>(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestCase.runBare(BaseTestCase.java:101)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:22)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:19)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:23)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestSetup.run(BaseTestSetup.java:57)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:22)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:19)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:23)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:22)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:19)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:23)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestSetup.run(BaseTestSetup.java:57)
> FAILURES!!!
> Tests run: 8740,  Failures: 2,  Errors: 6
> Also failed on j2me testing:
> http://people.apache.org/~myrnavl/derby_test_results/main/windows/testlog/weme6.1/635136-suites.All_diff.txt
> There were 2 failures:
> 1) testInertTime(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.TimeHandlingTest)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
expected:<2> but was:<3>
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.TimeHandlingTest.assertTimeEqual(TimeHandlingTest.java:927)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.TimeHandlingTest.checkTimeValue(TimeHandlingTest.java:647)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.TimeHandlingTest.testInertTime(TimeHandlingTest.java:208)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:64)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 	at <unknown class>.<unknown method>(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestCase.runBare(BaseTestCase.java:101)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:22)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:19)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:23)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestSetup.run(BaseTestSetup.java:57)
> 2) testInertTime(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.TimeHandlingTest)junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
expected:<2> but was:<3>
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.TimeHandlingTest.assertTimeEqual(TimeHandlingTest.java:927)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.TimeHandlingTest.checkTimeValue(TimeHandlingTest.java:647)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.TimeHandlingTest.testInertTime(TimeHandlingTest.java:208)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:64)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> 	at <unknown class>.<unknown method>(Unknown Source)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestCase.runBare(BaseTestCase.java:101)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:22)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:19)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:23)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestSetup.run(BaseTestSetup.java:57)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:22)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:19)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:23)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestDecorator.basicRun(TestDecorator.java:22)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup$1.protect(TestSetup.java:19)
> 	at junit.extensions.TestSetup.run(TestSetup.java:23)
> 	at org.apache.derbyTesting.junit.BaseTestSetup.run(BaseTestSetup.java:57)
> FAILURES!!!
> Tests run: 8740,  Failures: 2,  Errors: 6

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message