db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Eranda Sooriyabandara <0704...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About Derby
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:06:21 GMT

Hi Bryan , I like to work on Apache Derby derby-optimizerFixes ,Servicability
improvements to the Derby Query Optimizer. This is my first time on GSoC and
i have to bit struggle to contact you. Any way i follow on the task and in
studying about DERBY-3892 i face a problem with the compiling the java class
causing a java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver. I follow the instructions what you
gave in the pdfs but some how i could not follow. So i would be very thanful
if you can help me to figure this out.Thanks
Eranda