db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Bumping the fourth digit
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:35:21 GMT
Knut Anders Hatlen wrote:

> Hi Rick,
>
> My understanding is actually the opposite: 10.3.4.0 refers to the next
> official release and should not be used for the "fixed in" field for the
> fixes that we have committed. (At one point we may have used it to say
> "it is my intention to fix this bug for that release", but that's not so
> common anymore.)

Thanks, Knut. Are you following the advice of some page on our website
or some email thread--and if so, could you point me at those
discussions? I don't find much guidance at
http://db.apache.org/derby/DerbyBugGuidelines.html or at the document it
points at: "Filing Apache Derby Issues in  Jira".

Thanks,
-Rick