db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: Looking for a clue or a theory
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 01:59:39 GMT
> For what it's worth, the old Cloudscape source does include the method
> in the equivalent class. I tried to check whether it was dropped
> during contribution or sometime later by browsing the svn index
> (http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/db/derby/) but the svn server is down
> for scheduled maintenance (I must've missed an announcement).

Thanks Myrna, this is quite interesting.

Infrastructure reports that the svn server is down due to two
simultaneous disk failures, and may be down for a little while still.

When it returns, I'll look through the svn history and see if I can
learn anything.

In the meantime, I filed DERBY-4062 to track this.

thanks,

bryan