db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Bumping the fourth digit
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 18:49:39 GMT
Kathey Marsden wrote:
> Rick Hillegas wrote:
>> Where should be track that association of external releases with
>> subversion commit-stamps? On the wiki? In a special JIRA entry?
>>
> I think when you create a version, you can put in a comment which is
> displayed here:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:versions-panel

> Can these comments be edited?  If so, we could update them with the
> final subversion commit for the version.
Hi Kathey,

This is a great place to hang this information. You can edit the
comments on the release id by going in through JIRA's Administrator tab,
selecting Derby, selecting Manage Versions, then clicking the "edit"
link on the version you're interested in.

As a test of this, I have updated the description of 10.4.2.1. You can
see this by clicking on the link you forwarded. Does this format look
reasonable to you?

Thanks,
-Rick