db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Summer of Code mentors
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 19:15:44 GMT
I have removed the mentors from most of the projects on the wiki page
which lists summer of code projects:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/CodingProjects Largely, the mentors were
people whose involvement in the community has tapered off. I thought
that the page was stale and reflected the willingness of people to be
mentors a year or two ago. I think that if people are willing to be
mentors this summer, then they should explicitly put their names back on
this page going forward.

I left Kathey's name on the last project (Network client Quality
Improvements) because Kathey still does a lot of heavy lifting for the
community and because I thought she might be interested in mentoring
this project.

Regards,
-Rick