db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From hramsdell <hramsd...@softwarerevolution.com>
Subject Detailed Derby Documentation
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 02:33:23 GMT

Hello all,
My company has recently started documenting in extensive detail open source
systems including Derby.  We are looking for feedback and suggestions on the
types of diagrams, models, metrics, etc. that would be useful to you all as
developers of this system.  Currently we include a number of software
engineering methodologies include UML, MDA, OOA/OOD, SSADM.  There is also
complexity indexes and details of unused/dead code.  Please take a look and
give us some honest feedback.

http://www.softwarerevolution.com/portals/
http://www.softwarerevolution.com/portals/

Thanks!