db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <Knut.Hat...@Sun.COM>
Subject Where did the release notes for 10.3.1.4 and 10.3.2.1 go?
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 20:41:57 GMT
Hi,

I am not able to find the release notes for 10.3.1.4 and 10.3.2.1 on the
web pages any more. Where did they go? I know we removed the downloads
for those releases because of DERBY-3347, but the release notes would
still be useful for users moving from 10.2 to 10.4. Or if you want to
check which new features we introduced in 10.3, as I wanted to do. The
locations I checked were

http://db.apache.org/derby/releases/release-10.3.1.4.cgi
http://db.apache.org/derby/releases/release-10.3.2.1.cgi

Is there some other place I should look for them?

All the other releases have release notes at that location (just replace
the version number in the URL with the release you're looking for).

--
Knut Anders