db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Solberg <Ole.Solb...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Test Coverage Reports for Derby trunk
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 19:03:36 GMT
Bryan Pendleton wrote:
>>> The results are now available at
>>>
>>> http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/ /
>>>   Weekly test coverage report:
>>>   [http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/coverage/]
>

> I agree, thanks Ole this is very helpful!
>
> Is it possible to set things up so that the drill-down
> links on the web site are able to find the actual
> source code, so that the class-level coverage pages
> show the coverage of individual lines of code?

I have modified the upload/filtering rules so that

- for the top two entries in the weekly report, coverage of individual
lines will be available on the class-level pages for jvm1.4, jvm1.5 and
jvm1.6. For  Total ( == merge of jvm1.*) per line info is not produced
by EMMA.

- for the next (approx.) 8 entries in the weekly report, details down to
the '....jvm1.?/sol/suitesAll*/suitesAll.coveragereport.html' will be
available. I.e. one line per class.

The initial bulk upload is going on as I write this.

--
Ole Solberg, Database Technology Group,
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway