db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Where did the release notes for 10.3.1.4 and 10.3.2.1 go?
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 22:48:31 GMT
Hi Knut,

This topic came up when derby-dev discussed deprecating those releases.
We seem to have deprecated the releases without posting their release
notes somewhere convenient. As you note, this hinders users who want to
understand the full implications of upgrading from a release prior to
10.3.1.4.

You can get the missing release notes from the corresponding subversion
tags:

10.3.2.1:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/derby/code/tags/10.3.2.1/RELEASE-NOTES.html

10.3.1.4: