db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: bay area derby lunch
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:53:57 GMT
On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 7:14 AM, Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hillegas@sun.com> wrote:
> Rick Hillegas wrote:
>>
>> It's been a long time since we've had a group lunch. Would anyone be
>> interested in a San Francisco lunch the week after Apache Con? I recall that
>> Wednesdays work best for people in the bay area. How about Wednesday
>> November 12?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> -Rick
>
> So far only Bryan and I have expressed interest in this lunch.
>
> 1) Is this a bad time for a group lunch?
>
> 2) Are people tired of the lunch format and/or tired of meeting in San
> Francisco? Would more people be interested in beer some evening after work
> at, say, Pacific Coast Brewery in Oakland?
>
> Regards,
> -Rick

Hi Rick,

Apologies, I meant to respond and then it just completely slipped my mind.
November 12 is fine for lunch in S.F. for me.

I could do either lunch, or evening format. As I don't drink beer, I
am leaning toward lunch (in S.F.) but I see the charm of
variety...(and luckily, PCB serves other stuff too)...

Myrna