db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Knut Anders Hatlen (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (DERBY-3903) 'The class 'org.apache.derby.diag.EnabledRoles' does not exist or is inaccessible.' in new roles tests (DERBY-3886)
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 13:49:44 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3903?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12637482#action_12637482
] 

Knut Anders Hatlen commented on DERBY-3903:
-------------------------------------------

We probably need to put EnabledRoles into tools/jar/extraDBMSclasses.properties to include
it in the jar files.

> 'The class 'org.apache.derby.diag.EnabledRoles' does not exist or is inaccessible.' in
new roles tests (DERBY-3886)
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: DERBY-3903
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3903
>             Project: Derby
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Regression Test Failure, Test
>    Affects Versions: 10.5.0.0
>         Environment: DERBY: JRE - JDBC: Java SE 6 - JDBC 4.0
> SVN: 702268
> JVM: Sun Microsystems Inc.
> java version "1.6.0_06"
> Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_06-b02)
> Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 10.0-b22, mixed mode)
> OS: Solaris 10 5/08 s10x_u5wos_10 X86 64bits
> SunOS 5.10 Generic_127128-11
>            Reporter: Ole Solberg
>
> org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.suites.All fail *************************************************************
> 1) testEnabledRoles(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.SysDiagVTIMappingTest)java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException:
The class 'org.apache.derby.diag.EnabledRoles' does not exist or is inaccessible. This can
happen if the class is not public.
> 2) testEnabledRoles(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.lang.SysDiagVTIMappingTest)java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException:
The class 'org.apache.derby.diag.EnabledRoles' does not exist or is inaccessible. This can
happen if the class is not public.
> 1) ij_show_roles_dbo(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.tools.ToolScripts)junit.framework.ComparisonFailure:
Output at line 12 expected:<[ROLEID                        ]> but was:<[ERROR 42X51:
The class 'org.apache.derby.diag.EnabledRoles' does not exist or is inaccessible. This can
happen if the class is not public.]>
> 2) ij_show_roles_usr(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.tools.ToolScripts)junit.framework.ComparisonFailure:
Output at line 12 expected:<[ROLEID                        ]> but was:<[ERROR 42X51:
The class 'org.apache.derby.diag.EnabledRoles' does not exist or is inaccessible. This can
happen if the class is not public.]>
> 3) ij_show_roles_dbo(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.tools.ToolScripts)junit.framework.ComparisonFailure:
Output at line 12 expected:<[ROLEID                        ]> but was:<[ERROR 42X51:
The class 'org.apache.derby.diag.EnabledRoles' does not exist or is inaccessible. This can
happen if the class is not public.]>
> 4) ij_show_roles_usr(org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.tools.ToolScripts)junit.framework.ComparisonFailure:
Output at line 12 expected:<[ROLEID                        ]> but was:<[ERROR 42X51:
The class 'org.apache.derby.diag.EnabledRoles' does not exist or is inaccessible. This can
happen if the class is not public.]>
> See http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/tinderbox_trunk16/jvm1.6/testing/testlog/SunOS-5.10_i86pc-i386/702268-org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.suites.All_diff.txt
, http://dbtg.thresher.com/derby/test/tinderbox_trunk16/jvm1.6/testing/testlog/SunOS-5.10_i86pc-i386/702326-org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.suites.All_diff.txt

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message