db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Feedback requested on proposed change to documentation format
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 14:58:15 GMT
Hi Kim,

+1 to a documentation format which lets us build indexes and
intra-document hotlinks. If we migrate to a new system, I hope that it
preserves the following features of the old system:

1) Is driven by an ant script. This would make it easy to integrate into
a master target which the release manager could use to build
documentation and code.

2) Only uses tools which come with Apache-compatible licenses.

3) Only uses tools which are easy to get off the web without a lot of
prep and license click-through.

Thanks,
-Rick