db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Maven advice, please
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2008 15:14:43 GMT
I am trying to deploy the Derby jars to the maven repository as
described in step (4) of the instructions for "After a successful vote"
at
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbySnapshotOrRelease#head-60891cacca1830fb413f25400647daa1436c21df

Specifically, I am at step (4e), attempting this command:

  maven multiproject:deploy

I am seeing the following error:

Caused by: org.apache.maven.wagon.CommandExecutionException: Exit code
255 - Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).

    at
org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.external.ScpExternalWagon.executeCommand(ScpExternalWagon.java:145)
    at
org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.external.ScpExternalWagon.executeCommand(ScpExternalWagon.java:326)
    at
org.apache.maven.wagon.providers.ssh.external.ScpExternalWagon.put(ScpExternalWagon.java:286)

The stack trace plus a little searching suggest that this is a scp
error. For the record, I am running on Mac OS X version 10.5.4. Also for
the record, the following standalone scp command does work for me (after
supplying my password when prompted):

  scp ~/junk/glorp rhillegas@people.apache.org:/home/rhillegas/remoteGlorp

I would appreciate advice about how to move past this problem.

Thanks,
-Rick