db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: building the Derby website
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 18:09:50 GMT
Jean T. Anderson wrote:
> Rick Hillegas wrote:
>> Knut Anders Hatlen wrote:

>>> Hi Rick,
>>>
>>> I see this too. All the files are generated png files, and I believe it
>>> is safe to revert all of them. At least, that's what I did when I
>>> updated the website a couple of days ago.
>>>
>> Thanks, Knut. A lot of the files are png images but I'm seeing a lot
>> of html files that are touched as well. For instance, the files under
>> build/site/integrate.
>
> what changes does "svn diff" show for those html files?
>
> Typically I revert anything that doesn't make sense to me.
>
> -jean

Thanks for suggesting that, Jean. I'm seeing lots of diffs which I don't
understand. Here's one diff I think I do understand:

-<meta name="Forrest-version" content="0.8">
+<meta name="Forrest-version" content="0.7">

I think this is a clue to me that I should try upgrading to Forrest 0.8.
I'll do that and see if that helps.

Thanks,
-Rick