db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: gentle reminder: RC up for vote
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 12:25:00 GMT
Hi Manjula,

I don't know what is preventing you from editing this page. Both Ole and
I were able to edit this page yesterday and I was able to add a vacuous
line to the end of the results table just a moment ago. Could you try
again? If you are still blocked:

1) You could ask the infrastructure list why you have been singled out
for this behavior

2) You can send me your edits and I can record them on the results page

Manjula Kutty wrote:
> Hi Rick,
> I tried to update the Wiki page with my test results. It allows me to
> login and update most of the pages, but the 10.4.2 platform test page
> shows the login link again and I can not edit that page. Can you
> please check that? I have not finished all my testing but am half way
> through.
> On 9/3/08, *Rick Hillegas* <Richard.Hillegas@sun.com
> <mailto:Richard.Hillegas@sun.com>> wrote:
>     Please get your votes in by 5:00 pm Friday (San Francisco time),
>     when the polls close.
>     Thanks,
>     -Rick
> --