db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kim Haase <Camilla.Ha...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.4.2.0 release
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 15:55:28 GMT
I checked the docs in this release candidate and they look good, for the
most part. (The Japanese PDFs look strange except for the TOC, but that
was true with the last release too; we don't seem to have provided the
Japanese & Portuguese docs before that. Perhaps it's more a reader
problem than a generation problem, I don't know.)

So from the docs perspective,

+1

Kim