db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Help with build.xml so that DataDictionary class will compile with jdk1.5 and higher...
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2008 08:36:46 GMT
On 09/02/08 08:26, Mamta Satoor wrote:
> Hi Rick,
>
> You are right, I did have typo in my build,xml file. I have fixed that
> and I think simplified the build,xml more than what I had last Friday
> but I still continue to get build errors about missing
> java.util.concurrent. package.

Hi Mamta,

I haven't looked into this, but earlier it has been a problem that when
you compile classes with a lower version of Java, the build system might
pull in dependencies (other classes) that require a higher version of
Java. The order of the build targets can be of importance in this case.

Have you investigated if this can be what happens for you?
Can you identify under which build target the failure is happening?

regards,
--
Kristian