db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where is the source for dcl jars?
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2008 20:59:39 GMT
> Kathey Marsden wrote:
> > The test DatabaseClassLoaderTest uses jars:
> >

> > Where can I find the source for the classes in these tests?
> >

> In the jar files.
>
> Dan.

When these were contributed, I debated whether to put them in in
jar-shape or to do involved build processes.
As these classes supposedly hardly ever change, it seemed enough to
have them in jar-shape.
Of course, now that I take a look, I notice they don't have the Apache
headers, so they *do* need to get updated...

Do text files like graduate.txt also need a header? It seems overkill.

Myrna