db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Myrna van Lunteren (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (DERBY-3860) Failure in 'derbyall/storeall/storemore/readlocks' test - unexpected lock_table entries.
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 15:44:44 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3860?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12626629#action_12626629
] 

Myrna van Lunteren commented on DERBY-3860:
-------------------------------------------

I wonder if this and DERBY-2947 are still essentially the same issue as DERBY-861...

> Failure in 'derbyall/storeall/storemore/readlocks' test - unexpected lock_table entries.
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: DERBY-3860
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3860
>             Project: Derby
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Regression Test Failure
>    Affects Versions: 10.4.2.0
>         Environment: OS: 
> Solaris Express Community Edition snv_92 X86bits
> SunOS 5.11 snv_92
> JVM: 
> Sun Microsystems Inc.
> java version "1.6.0_06"
> Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_06-b02)
> Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 10.0-b22 mixed mode 64-bit)
>            Reporter: Ole Solberg
>            Priority: Minor
>
> One occurence (in ~70 test runs)  in 10.4.2.0 release testing:
> ********* Diff file derbyall/storeall/storemore/readlocks.diff
> *** Start: readlocks jdk1.6.0_06 storeall:storemore 2008-08-27 21:12:51 ***
> 11328a11329
> > APP     |UserTran|ROW     |1   |S   |A           |(6,6)     |GRANT|ACTIVE  
> 11335a11337
> > APP     |UserTran|ROW     |1   |S   |A           |(6,6)     |GRANT|ACTIVE  
> Test Failed.
> *** End:   readlocks jdk1.6.0_06 storeall:storemore 2008-08-27 21:13:14 ***
> from
> ij> select * from lock_table order by tabname, type desc, mode, cnt, lockname;
> USERNAME|TRANTYPE|TYPE    |CNT |MODE|TABNAME     |LOCKNAME  |STATE|STATUS  
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> APP     |UserTran|TABLE   |1   |IS  |A           |Tablelock |GRANT|ACTIVE  
> APP     |UserTran|ROW     |1   |S   |A           |(3,1)     |GRANT|ACTIVE  
> APP     |UserTran|ROW     |1   |S   |A           |(6,6)     |GRANT|ACTIVE  
> APP     |UserTran|ROW     |1   |S   |A           |(7,6)     |GRANT|ACTIVE  
> ij> next scan_cursor;
> No current row
> ij> select * from lock_table order by tabname, type desc, mode, cnt, lockname;
> USERNAME|TRANTYPE|TYPE    |CNT |MODE|TABNAME     |LOCKNAME  |STATE|STATUS  
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> APP     |UserTran|TABLE   |1   |IS  |A           |Tablelock |GRANT|ACTIVE  
> APP     |UserTran|ROW     |1   |S   |A           |(6,6)     |GRANT|ACTIVE  
> ij> close scan_cursor;

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message