db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Help with build.xml so that DataDictionary class will compile with jdk1.5 and higher...
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 19:17:45 GMT
Hi Mamta,

Here's a target from java/demo/build.xml which compiles some classes
with the 1.5 compiler. This may work better for you:

  <target name="compile-vtidemo">
    <javac
      source="1.5"
      target="1.5"
      bootclasspath="${empty}"
      nowarn="on"
      debug="${debug}"
      depend="${depend}"
      deprecation="${deprecation}"
      optimize="${optimize}"
      proceed="${proceed}"
      verbose="${verbose}"
      srcdir="${derby.demo.src.dir}/vtis/java"
      destdir="${out.dir}">
      <classpath>
        <pathelement path="${java15compile.classpath}"/>
      </classpath>
       <!-- <compilerarg value="-Xlint:unchecked"/> -->
    </javac>
  </target>

Hope this helps,
-Rick