db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: upcoming 10.4.2 release
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 12:56:57 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> I volunteer to manage a 10.4 maintenance release at the end of August.
I see only the following bugs marked fixed in 10.5, but not in 10.4.

DERBY-3705  |[DERBY-3705] In Net Client mode, negative values for stream
length are accepted without an exception for
PreparedStatement.setA&|Suran Jayathilaka
I think this is probably not appropriate for backport as we are throwing
an exception where none was thrown before.

DERBY-3682  |[DERBY-3682] SYSCS_BULK_INSERT doesn't quote identifiers or
strings properly   |Knut Anders Hatlen
Seems like this would be good to backport.

DERBY-3544  |[DERBY-3544] If NetworkServer fails to shutdown when run as
a separate process by NetworkServerTestSetup, test run will hang
|Daniel John Debrunner
Good to backport, but affects tests only.

DERBY-3431  |[DERBY-3431] DatabaseMetaData.getConnection returns the
wrong connection when using connection pooling     |Kristian Waagan
Seems like this would be good to backport.

View raw message