db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Process for contribution of translated message files
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 15:23:12 GMT
Thanks, Jean, for your agreement. I have summarized this discussion on
the following wiki page:

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/LocalizingDerbyMessages

I have hung this page off the list of how-to's on the wiki page which
describes how to get involved with the Derby development community:

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyDev#head-0b4bce25c16c9ea078848768e0cedca0b57df671

Please feel free to improve this summary and/or move it to a better place.

Thanks,
-Rick