db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Erlend Birkenes" <erl...@birkenes.net>
Subject Dealing with patches
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2008 12:37:12 GMT
Hi.

How do people deal with working on several issues at the same time? It gets
complicated when I work on several issues and have to make patches for each
one. Right now I have separate copies of the whole tree but that gets
unpractical.. It would be nice to have several local trees that I could
switch between, where all of them could easily be updated from the
repository. It would also be nice to have my own local version control, so I
can commit and revert my own stuff. I've only used SVN so far, but I know
there are several other systems that maybe can do this for me.

Before I start experimenting I would like to know how other people solve
this. So, whats the best way?

-Erlend