db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: HighValueFixCandidate page
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 15:25:28 GMT
Dag H. Wanvik wrote:
> Kathey Marsden <kmarsdenderby@sbcglobal.net> writes:
>

>> I plan to update Jira bugs with the High Value Fix Candidate category
>> and just link to the jira query from the HighValueFixCandidate page.
>> This will mean we will lose the comments, but hopefully will make the
>> HighValueFixCandidates list easier to maintain and encourage more
>> community involvement in marking candidates.
>>

> +1

I am glad you said +1 since I sort of jumped ahead and did it yesterday.
Sorrry for all the spam.
Here is the list.  I came up with 33 candidates of 312 bugs.  I hope
that is not too many to be useful.  I can prune the list if folks think so.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=10594&customfield_12310200=High+Value+Fix&resolution=-1&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC

The page remains at:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/HighValueFixCandidates with a link to
this query.