db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: simpler api to the Derby store
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2008 21:29:28 GMT

Sounds like an excellent idea to me.  I'd contact the jdbm folks as well
since they've done a good job and have also been interested in bringing jdbm
to Apache.  The problem was there was not enough committers around.

Hope this works out.  I would love to have more BSD alternatives to JE
especially now that Oracle owns it.