db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dag.Wan...@Sun.COM (Dag H. Wanvik)
Subject Re: [Db-derby Wiki] Update of "BuildingDerby" by AndreasKyrmegalos
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2008 16:16:13 GMT
Apache Wiki <wikidiffs@apache.org> writes:

> Dear Wiki user,
>
> You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Db-derby Wiki" for change notification.
>
> The following page has been changed by AndreasKyrmegalos:
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/BuildingDerby

>       }}}
>       where {{{<path>}}} is the full path to the lib folder of your ant installation.
!NetBeans bundles a version of Ant which should be good enough for Derby, so you may specify
the lib/ folder of the bundled ant (for example {{{/opt/netbeans-5.5/ide7/ant/lib}}} or {{{/opt/netbeans-6.0/java1/ant/lib}}}).

> -     Alternatively, you can specify this property in your ant.properties file instead.
> +     Alternatively, you can specify this property in your ant.properties file instead.
Do note that in Netbeans 6.1 (at least in Windows) this is the only working option due to
a parsing issue.

>     1.#5 (Optional) '''Add a target for building the jar files'''

I found I could use the normal way for Windows also. Could you provide more
details on the problem Andreas?

Dag