db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ्" <noble.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: simpler api to the Derby store
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2008 04:13:13 GMT
There is also a concept of a contrib project which is used in Lucene.
All the Non-core work is added as a separate contrib project.

The sub projects may need some changes to the core itself .That can be
resolved on a case-by-case basis. This can act as an incubator for the
feature . If it gains enough traction it can also become a subproject.

--Noble