db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: simpler api to the Derby store
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:24:34 GMT
Thanks to everyone who has responded on this thread. I have started a
wiki page for brainstorming this idea. So far the wiki holds:

o A roundup of some facts which surfaced in this email thread

o The beginning of a list of issues which we'll need to address

o A placeholder for a section where we can brainstorm the API itself

o The results of some experiments which I ran to estimate what the disk
footprint of a Derby Lite jarball might be

Please help build out this wiki page with your ideas:

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyLite

Thanks,
-Rick