db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Changes to the STATUS file
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 10:18:45 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Hi Kristian,
>
> Thanks for volunteering to clean up this file. A couple comments inline...
>
> Kristian Waagan wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I was looking at the STATUS file we have in the SVN repository, and I
>> would like to suggest the following changes:
>>
>>  1) Add the 10.3.3.0 release to the release list.
>>
>>  2) Mismatch between release date for 10.4.1.3.
>>     The STATUS file says it was release on the 26th of April, whereas
>>     the download page says the 24th of April.
>>     BTW: Was there ever an [ANNOUNCE] mail for this release?
> It looks like Dyre sent an announcement on April 26:
> http://www.nabble.com/-ANNOUNCE--Apache-Derby-10.4.1.3-released-td16910783.html#a16910783

Thank you Rick.
This mail never reached me on any of my subscribed lists, but I should
have thought about searching the actual archives...

I plan to change the release date for 10.4.1.3 to the 24th in the STATUS
file. I'm a bit confused about what is the "real" release date of a
release though, i.e. svn revision date, upload date, vote close, announce?

I don't see a consistent pattern, but I haven't checked them all...

--
Kristian

[ snip ]