db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Lists of committers out of sync
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 18:57:50 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Thanks for continuing this cleanup, Kristian. I have added the
> following people to JIRA's list of Derby committers: Dag, John,
> Jørgen, Kim, Narayanan, Øystein, and Thomas. For some reason I can't
> add Dyre (username "dyre").

Thank you Rick, for doing the actual work :)

I added Dyre ("dyret") as well, which should conclude this little action
item for the time being.

> Without an automated mechanism I think the lists will keep drifting
> out of sync, but I think it's worthwhile to bring them back into
> agreement periodically.

Yes, that is true. It would be helpful if we add people as they become
committers, or if new committers help out the Jira admins by asking to
be added.

thanks,
--
Kristian