db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Lists of committers out of sync
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 14:44:52 GMT
Thanks for continuing this cleanup, Kristian. I have added the following
people to JIRA's list of Derby committers: Dag, John, Jørgen, Kim,
Narayanan, Øystein, and Thomas. For some reason I can't add Dyre
(username "dyre").

Without an automated mechanism I think the lists will keep drifting out
of sync, but I think it's worthwhile to bring them back into agreement
periodically.

Thanks,
-Rick