db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Sun classes imported by Derby code
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 13:44:17 GMT
Thanks, Knut. This is very helpful. I think you're right that it ought
to be ok to compile the taglets against the current environment since

1) that's the environment which will be used to generate the javadoc
2) the base taglet classes had better be present in that environment or
javadoc-generation will fall over

Thanks,
-Rick