db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Knut Anders Hatlen <Knut.Hat...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: PLEASE REVIEW: New release notes and changes generated for 10.3.3
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 08:58:30 GMT
Andrew McIntyre <mcintyre.a@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I made a pass at making a real RELEASE-NOTES.html and CHANGES.html for
> 10.3.3.0 based on the latest code and JIRA results. The output is
> here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/10.3.3.0/RELEASE-NOTES.html
> http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/10.3.3.0/CHANGES.html
>
> Please let me know if you have any additions, clarifications, or
> changes to make.

Hi Andrew,

The changes and release notes look very good. I only have two minor
comments to the release notes:

1) Under "Issues", it says:

  Compared with the previous release (10.3.2.1), Derby release 10.3.3.0
  introduces the following new features and incompatibilities.

None of the issues listed are new features, though, and only one of them
introduces an incompatibility.

2) The build environment section says that Ant 1.7.0 is used, but the
manifest file in the test candidate says Ant 1.6.5.

--
Knut Anders