db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Kathey Marsden (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Updated: (DERBY-3686) convert predicatePushdown.sql to JUnit
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 18:53:56 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3686?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Kathey Marsden updated DERBY-3686:
----------------------------------

    Attachment: derby-3686_initial_conv_diff.txt

Here is a patch for the initial test conversion with the SQLToJUnit utility.  I ran into a
few glitches with the tool which I patched up manually, but I will try to get a smaller repro
case for those and maybe see if I can fix the tool.  The test does not yet have the RuntimeStatistics
analysis yet.   I plan to check in the conversion so far and then add in the RuntimeStatistics
parsing.  The test currently passes but is incomplete.




> convert predicatePushdown.sql  to JUnit
> ---------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: DERBY-3686
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-3686
>             Project: Derby
>          Issue Type: Task
>          Components: Test
>    Affects Versions: 10.5.0.0
>            Reporter: Kathey Marsden
>            Assignee: Kathey Marsden
>            Priority: Minor
>         Attachments: derby-3686_initial_conv_diff.txt
>
>
> predicatePushdown.sql fails intermittently in the nightlies ( DERBY-1902) with a plan
variance. It would be good to convert it to JUnit and extract only the relevant information
from RuntimeStatistics output.  This might make the test more stable.

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message