db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 10.3.3 release
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 07:07:30 GMT
On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 2:22 AM, Knut Anders Hatlen <Knut.Hatlen@sun.com> wrote:

>  What about issues that were reported against 10.3.2.2 and fixed in
>  10.3.2.2? Should we remove them from the list? For instance, DERBY-3560
>  fixed a build failure that was introduced on the 10.3 branch after the
>  previous release. Since this bug never was present in an official
>  release, it's probably not that interesting to the users.

Thanks, Knut, this is good feedback for the release notes and changes.
I'm planning to remove all test and 'regression test failure' issues
from the report, as I don't think this will be particularly
interesting to our users. Issues that don't need to be in the fixed
bug list, like 3560, I'll remove from the JIRA report by hand.

Thanks,
andrew