db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: could someone add the new 10.3.3.0 release to JIRA as a "released" version?
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 14:01:54 GMT
Rick Hillegas skrev:
> Mike Matrigali wrote:
>> Rick Hillegas wrote:
>>> Mike Matrigali wrote:
[ snip ]
> Hi Mike,
>
> I see there are 2 unreleased versions on the 10.2 branch: 10.2.2.1 and
> 10.2.3.0. I think you are asking whether all of the bugs marked fixed
> in those two unreleases could be bulk-marked as also fixed in
> 10.3.3.0. Knut pointed me at the instructions for merging releases.
> The merging process seems to remove the source unreleases from JIRA,
> which is not what I think you're requesting. Can someone point us at
> instructions for bulk-marking issues?

Hi Rick,

I thought you could just search / select Jira issues the way you
normally do it, and then click the "Bulk Change: all X issue(s)" link in
the upper right part of the issue navigator.
So in this specific case, go to "Find Isses", select Derby, bring up the
version box, select the correct affects/fix version(s) and press "View".
When done, click the bulk change link and make the required / allowed
changes.

--
Kristian