db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject release notes from deprecated releases
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 15:57:01 GMT
The 10.3.2 and 10.3.1 releases have disappeared from our download page.
I think that's good because those releases exposed a serious data
corruption bug. However, now that those releases have disappeared, how
will users retrieve the incremental release notes from 10.3.2 and
10.3.1? Unfortunately, the 10.3.3 release notes are not sufficient for a
user who is upgrading from 10.2.2. That is because the 10.3.3 release
notes only describe the delta between 10.3.3 and 10.3.2. Users will also
want to understand the important compatibility issues documented in the
10.3.1 release notes. How should we get this information to our users?

Thanks,
-Rick