db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Spatial extensions for Derby
Date Thu, 08 May 2008 15:37:52 GMT
Hi Sun,

This is great to hear! Peter Yuill is also working on adding spatial
datatypes to Derby. It may be possible to coordinate your efforts and
divide the feature between the two of you. Here's a pointer to a recent
email thread in which Peter describes his work:
http://www.nabble.com/Spatial-Functionality-td17042147.html#a17042147 I
encourage you to contact Peter. I believe that the community will be
very eager to support the two of you in this effort.

Thanks!
-Rick