db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Henri van de Scheur <Henri.Vandesch...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Code Coverage Results for 10.4.1.3
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 11:00:14 GMT
Hi Manjula!

I was able to fix the problem with linking the source-code, so now the
site I mentioned before shows correct and complete results.
To summarize and compare with your results:
OVERALL COVERAGE SUMMARY
all classes: 90%  (1264/1397)
Method : 75%  (16948/22513)
Block : 73%  (479495/660441)
Line : 71%  (100760/141054)

OVERALL STATS SUMMARY
total packages: 89
total executable files: 1280
total classes: 1397
total methods: 22513
total executable lines: 141054

So we see a couple of (general) differences:

   1. In general you report higher numbers for the totals
   2. In general I find higher numbers for coverage

Can this be explained by just the differences in our jvm's (as different
vendors) or should we investigate more?
For my numbers I did a little workaround regarding the source-code: I
used the source-code from the 10.4-branch and not the official 10.4.1.3

Thanks !

Henri