db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Solberg <Ole.Solb...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 10.3.3.0 release
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 10:40:40 GMT
Andrew McIntyre wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have posted a release candidate for 10.3.3.0 here:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~fuzzylogic/10.3.3.0/
>
> The driving force for this release is getting the fix for DERBY-3347
> into user's hands. Since the Eclipse doc and ui plugins have not
> changed, I plan to carry those over from the last 10.3 release.
>
> The vote will close on May 12, at 5pm PST.
>
> Thanks,
> andrew

Initial test results for 10.3.3.0 are available on
https://clustra.norway.sun.com/~autoderby/thresher/derby/test/index.html#10.3Releases

I see DERBY-3665 - " Master file for derbynet/testProperties.java needs
update for 10.3.2.2 to 10.3.3.0 version change." on all derbyall runs.
This was actually detected in our tinderbox run on 10.3 but I did not
see that until today, sorry.

Other than 3665, which should be a simple masterfile error, our tests
have sofar only shown
2 X DERBY-2290
1 X lang/wisconsin.java (possibly infrastructure problem).

Tests on a few platforms are not yet finished but
I expect to have a summary report ready in a day or two.

--
Ole Solberg, Database Technology Group,
Sun Microsystems, Trondheim, Norway