db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dyre Tjeldvoll <Dyre.Tjeldv...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Is it ok to svn update the website now?
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 20:47:15 GMT
Kathey Marsden wrote:
>  I remember Dyre had said to hold off, because it might break the links 
> to 10.3.  Please let me know if it is ok now.

Yes absolutely! Go ahead :)

Everything should be in svn, now.


View raw message