db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "V.Narayanan (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Updated: (DERBY-2514) convert lang/closed.java to junit
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 11:37:45 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-2514?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

V.Narayanan updated DERBY-2514:
-------------------------------

    Attachment: Derby2514_3.diff

The patch looks very good. I ran the the mentioned test alone and it passed fine.

java junit.textui.TestRunner org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.Derby2514
..
Time: 1.622

OK (2 tests)

I took the liberty of making a few cosmetic changes, I am enumerating them below.

Also just as a matter of keeping to rules I am running all the tests. This step is unnecessary
I know.

Cosmetic Changes made
-------------------------------

 Added a class level comment explaining what the test does

* I checked ParameterMappingTest and HoldabilityTest to see what is the comment given
  to the test constructor it says

  /** Creates a new instance of HoldabilityTest */

  But I think I like what you have written, so decided to let it be as is.

* There were some lines going beyond 80 characters so changed them to keep to 80 characters

* Removed the whitespace between testDerby62() and the javadoc.

* There was some inconsistenct in the space between try and the parenthesis following it
  between the methods testDMDconnClosed(), testDerby62(). I have changed them to consistently
  use a space.

* changed these comments to use the // comments and also removed some spurious tabs there
  //'DROP TABLE' cannot be performed on 'APP.DERBY62_DAIN_SUNDSTROM'
            //because it does not exist.
  There were a few spurious tabs in other lines also. Removed them too.

* Removed the '^M' characters that were appearing on the _2 patch. Not sure how I removed
this
  They were not there in the patch I generated atleast.

* I also did a svn propset svn:eol-style native on the new file, it is mentioned
  http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_comm.html that you should do this for
  new files being added.

> convert lang/closed.java to junit
> ---------------------------------
>
>                 Key: DERBY-2514
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-2514
>             Project: Derby
>          Issue Type: Test
>          Components: Newcomer, Test
>         Environment: convert lang/closed.java to junit
>            Reporter: Ramandeep Kaur
>            Assignee: Svein Erik Løvland
>            Priority: Minor
>         Attachments: Derby2514.diff, Derby2514_2.diff, Derby2514_3.diff
>
>


-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
You can reply to this email to add a comment to the issue online.


Mime
View raw message