db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dyre.Tjeldv...@Sun.COM
Subject Re: another release candidate?
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 14:31:23 GMT
Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hillegas@Sun.COM> writes:

> I have just patched 10.4 to handle DERBY-3616. 

[snip]

> I recommend cutting a new release
> candidate for this fix. I would like to spend a day doing some more
> platform testing of this feature first, though.

Doesn't seem like anyone is violently opposed to that, so if your
testing did not uncover anything, I guess another RC would be ok. It
seems like DERBY-3603 is about to be merged to 10.4 as well so I guess
I'll wait for that.

-- 
dt

Mime
View raw message