db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dyre.Tjeldv...@Sun.COM
Subject Re: another release candidate?
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 15:43:18 GMT
Bryan Pendleton <bpendleton@amberpoint.com> writes:

> Dyre.Tjeldvoll@Sun.COM wrote:
>> seems like DERBY-3603 is about to be merged to 10.4 as well so I guess
>> I'll wait for that.
>
> Thanks Dyre! DERBY-3603 fix is now in the 10.4 branch; my tests were
> successful so I committed the merged change.

OK, then I'll start spinning another RC. Please shout if there are other
blockers I should be waiting for.

-- 
dt

Mime
View raw message