db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dyre.Tjeldv...@Sun.COM
Subject Re: Question about archiving
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 15:14:28 GMT
Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hillegas@Sun.COM> writes:

[snip]

>> So no release from 10.0, 10.1 or 10.2, but two from 10.3, and one from 10.4.
>>
> This is a bit mysterious to me. Maybe Andrew can shed some light on
> this topic.
>> The download page already refers to the archive directory for 10.3.1.4
>> so I guess it can be deleted from the mirror directory.
> This sounds right to me.
>> But should the dowload page for 10.3.2.1 be changed to refer to the
>> archive directory as well?
> Yes please. This is the intention of the following verbiage under step
> (2a) in the "After a successful vote" section of the release
> instructions:
>
> "Svn delete the cgi script for the previous release. Also, edit its
> release page to remove the cgi boilerplate and convert the
> distribution links from mirror references to ordinary links. This
> means removing the [preferred] tags. To see what this should look
> like, look at the release page for an even older release."

Yes, I seem to have svn delete'ed the cgi script only in the src
directory and not in the build directory... I also removed the CGI
boilerplate code, but I seem to have forgotten to remove the [preferred]
tags. This means that the dowload link for 10.3.2.1 currently is broken,
and cannot be fixed it until svn is back online...

--
dt