db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Dyre.Tjeldv...@Sun.COM
Subject Re: some comments on the 10.4 beta distribution
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 12:46:12 GMT
Dyre.Tjeldvoll@Sun.COM writes:

> Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hillegas@Sun.COM> writes:
>
>> I have downloaded the source distribution of the 10.4 beta and have a
>> couple comments. After unpacking this distribution, I was able to
>> build the docs and I was able to generate a release. The links from
>> index.html worked. So the structure of the beta looks good to me. The
>> release notes looked sketchy, but I've already sent mail about
>> that. In addition, the following looked odd:
>>
>> o In the user guides, should "Copyright 2004-2007" be changed to
>> "Copyright 2004-2008"?
>
> I can fix this.

Done:

dt136804@khepri32~/derby/docs$ svn commit --file commit-message.txt
Sending        src/adminguide/radmincopyright.dita
Sending        src/conrefs.dita
Sending        src/devguide/rdevcopyright.dita
Sending        src/getstart/rgscopyright.dita
Sending        src/ja_JP/conrefs.dita
Sending        src/ja_JP/ref/rrefcopyright.dita
Sending        src/ref/rrefcopyright.dita
Sending        src/tools/rtoolscopyright.dita
Sending        src/tuning/rtuncopyright.dita
Transmitting file data .........
Committed revision 643881.
dt136804@khepri32~/derby/docs$ svn log -r 643881
r643881 | dyre | 2008-04-02 14:42:43 +0200 (Wed, 02 Apr 2008) | 3 lines

10.4 release preparations: Bump the version number to 10.4 in *conrefs.dita
and add the year 2008 to Apache copyrights notices.

(But version number on the front page of the pdfs is still wrong...)

Will merge to 10.4.

--
dt